Buccanos is a vibrant restaurant that showcases simple and modern Mexican with an infusion of Caribbean together with local seafood and other street-food favorites, all made with fresh and authentic ingredients.
Breakfast specials include coconut fresh toast w/glazed bananas; mushroom & spinach omelet drizzled w/ truffle oil, shrimp scrambled eggs w/ cilantro pesto.
Signature lunch dishes include grilled jumbo shrimp w/ avocado tempura & ruby orange reduction; blackened fish tacos w/sauted peppers & chili mango sauce; angus beef burger w/ caramelized onions; and pan seared blackened grouper filet w/ our special tamarind chutney on a bed of rice pilaf.
- Wow! We wish we could just stay here all day, best stop on our cruise. Being able to walk in and stand in the ocean while drinking a beer is awesome!! ~Carnival Cruise Ship passenger
- The food is consistently good, the service too. Enjoy spending quiet Sundays here.
~Susan, local resident.
- So much food! Chicken panini, french fries, delicious… A bonus for us was having a pool in addition to a great beach.
~Carnival Cruise Ship passengers
- We did the snorkeling and enjoyed it. Our tour guide was hilarious---so much space here we didn’t feel crowded at all…couldn’t ask for anything better!
~Royal Caribbean Cruise ship passengers
- Love the menu! Especially the chocolate pancakes on Sunday. And my grandkids can run around the beach and have so much fun!
~Joan, local resident
- We have been visiting the island for 18 years. This has become our favorite spot. The shrimp platter is a culinary delight, a feast for the eyes. The pesto pizza is the best anywhere in the world, including Italy. And my favorite salad of all time, the Buccanos salad with hidden treasures of jicama, chicken, bacon and avocado turns a typical salad into an extraordinary meal. My husband and kids love the snorkeling, too, especially being able to see sealife.
~Barbara, tourist from Kentucky